Dental Crowns in the Same Day with 4D CAD/CAM System
We believe in holistic, biomimetic dentistry that is naturally designed to zero-in on your unique oral health needs so your smile stays functional and gorgeous for as long as you plan to use it. By combining the 4D digital CAD/CAM scans with instant ceramic tooth restorations, we can completely restore a broken dental crown in the same day!
This method is so versatile, we can even design, create, and place a beautiful smile design dental solutions improvement all in just a couple hours!
With our 4D scanning and digital milling technology, we can create more accurate smile restorations in just minutes—instead of several weeks!
This type of advanced dentistry is for you if:
- You have a sensitive gag reflex and want to be comfortable at all times.
- You have a busy schedule and don’t want to wait several weeks with temporaries until your final restoration is completed.
- You want the most natural-looking, accurate, and long-lasting smile possible!
How does the dental crowns in the same day method work?
In the past, your dentist needed to use a clay-like paste pressed over your teeth to get an impression or mold of your smile and then send that mold to a dental laboratory where they would fabricate your new dental crown. Then, usually in a couple weeks you would be called back for a follow-up appointment to see if the size and shape are correct. If not, your dentist would send your mold back to the lab and wait for them to get it right—and you were sent home with a provisionary, ill-fitting dental crown.
Today things are way different! Advanced 4D and digital milling technology puts in the hands of your skilled Houma dentist, Dr. Mark Bilello an increased ability to diagnose, plan, predict, and create the most beautiful smiles with computer-like accuracy.
Get your dental crowns in the same day!
- We take digital scans of your smile in 4D to plan the perfect tooth or set of teeth that will match your bite alignment and the aesthetic appearance of your natural teeth.
- We use the digital planning virtual reality software to perfectly mold your new smile. Whether it be a new dental crown or a set of cosmetic porcelain veneers.
- Finally, we use our in-house digital milling technology to create your new restoration in just minutes! The machine literally works before your eyes and you don’t have to wait 2 weeks or more for a dental lab to fabricate your ceramic restoration.
You could schedule a dental appointment and be back home in time for dinner with a fully functional and beautiful dental crown—all in the same day!